Firemole gives you the chance to prevent a fire in your home or business by sounding an inbuilt alarm when high temperatures are detected.
Firemole prevented a fire in a London apartment block when a charger, which was plugged in next to the bed, malfunctioned at 3am.
Install Firemole on anything from chargers to baby monitors and powerbanks in a matter of seconds for increased protection.
Richard C, London
"Your device woke me up at 3am when my charger was overheating and just beginning to smoke. I live in a London apartment block and Firemole could have prevented a major fire. I've bought 10 more to give to my friends as I see the true value in it now"
John Kierans, JK Office Furniture
"Hi Sean, Amazing product. I bought the product for both business and home use and have given some free to a few customers of mine who will be in contact with you to get some"
Elsha Narachi, California
"The simplicity of Firemole is great and exactly what I wanted. With so many devices around the house and the kids room full of electronics, Firemole gives me great peace of mind. They should be made regulation in all homes."
Firemole is a National Award Winner
We were delighted to bring home silver at the National Start-Up Awards 2018. Over 1000 entries in the competition so it was great to be recognised for the hard work we have been doing.